Heavy load crane in the beautiful city of Tabriz was established in 1330 by the late Haj Ali Asghar Kasiri. Due to the time, it was the first institute in the northwest of the country to provide crane and heavy machinery services.
After the passage of time, the children of the deceased continued his path and he is one of the largest and most experienced suppliers in the country and even in the Middle East.
The complex has had a significant participation in most industrial projects in the country and abroad by having a variety of heavy and super heavy cranes and heavy traffic breakers.
Installation of equipment for various oil refineries and petrochemicals, power plants, dam and bridge construction projects, metro construction project, flat and coastal consolidation sites (knocking), piling for bridges on land and sea Extracting the remains of sunken ships on the vessel, installing equipment for cement, lime, steel and copper factories is in continuous operation.
Due to having suitable machines, the complex has the ability to transport the above machines abroad, including countries (Iraq – Azerbaijan – Turkey – Armenia – Georgia – Kuwait – Bahrain – Qatar) and has successful experiences in this regard.